This week I'm lacking time. I know we all struggle to find time in the day to do what we love but the last few weeks, this week, and probably a good hunk of next week I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in. I know what I need to do but I'm not sure HOW to do it other than figuring out how to get more than 24 hours in a day. So here's the list of what I need to do.
- Post at least 3 times on the blog
- Post numerous times a day on Facebook - I do schedule a lot of this but I try to leave evenings for "live" posting
- Post numerous times a day on Twitter
- Post numerous times a day on Pinterest - I've got a scheduler that I think lasts till the end of the month
- Edit, save, upload 1600 photos from the breast cancer fundraiser
- Sew projects for the blog
- Photograph those projects for the blog
- Feed my husband daily
- Keep the house liveable
- Take Care of myself - shower, sleep you know the important stuff
- Work my real job
- Film YouTube videos
- Pimp out my blog - views equals a few pennies and those pennies help keep the blog going
I'm not sure what will give, probably sleep. I can't give up showering I have to be around others. I have the sinking feeling it will be my sewing time that will be what goes by the wayside. I already know that this weekend I will be filming for YouTube. So how do you keep up with it all?
Never miss a post from The Quilting Room sign up now to get new posts delivered to your inbox each morning! You can also find me on Facebook, Facebook Group, Twitter, G+, YouTube and Instagram.